durango attorney

Ancillary Probate

When a resident of a state other than Colorado passes away owning real estate in Colorado, a Colorado probate action is required to be opened to pass the Colorado real estate on to the heirs. This process, known as Ancillary Probate, is typically handled at the same time that the probate action in the state of residence is handled.

The Soignier Law Firm handles ancillary probate administrations on a regular basis. We have the experience required to make the process as quick and efficient as possible.

If you have been named the Personal Representative in a will and the decedent owned property within the State of Colorado, which might require a Colorado ancillary probate proceeding, please call The Soignier Law Firm, LLC at (970) 247-3510, or email us.